Holistic idea generation and systemic evaluation
- You do not have to be brilliant to generate good and working ideas, everybody can achieve this with a couple of small tools and methods.
- In todays business world you need to collaborate in teams to generate and analyze ideas in a systemic and systematical way.
- We will show you methods for business creativity as an individual as well as a team, which will lead to better business results.
Creativity is not only required in innovation but in almost any kind of business activity. Some examples of common business tasks are:
- React to crisis and business disruption
- Develop a new product idea
- Reduce the business costs
- Find a new sales channel
- Analyze the market demand
- Improve production output
- Reduce waste
- Develop a new software / app
- Create a (readable) manual
- Open a new company
- Design a marketing campaign
- Prepare an online event
Many people have difficulties with such tasks. Experienced professionals have learned to quickly and efficiently create creative and working ideas for the above-mentioned tasks utilizing certain methods and a structured approach. This knowledge will be provided in the seminar in the form of proven to work methods and tools.
This interactive online business workshop equips you with the necessary know-how, utilizing many examples and realistic exercises. Interactive communication with an expert trainer and other participants allows you to gain valuable tips and tricks for your business world.
- You will learn how to develop ideas (individually or in a team) in a systematical and structured way, followed by a holistic evaluation and lastly successful implementation.
- We will show you the process from target definition, problem identification, ideation and evaluation to implementation.
- You will recognize how simple it is to create ideas that work and convince. You will learn the necessary methods and tools, including the moderation techniques to successfully manage brainstorming workshops.
- We show you different brainstorming techniques that beside being effective also increase the fun factor at work.
- Learn from the mistakes that have been made by others before you. Our trainers have worked as managers in the industry and as consultants for years and learned from many best- as well as worst-case examples what really works in business reality.
- Several Excel templates included as ready-to-use business solution!
Module 1: Business Creativity and Ideation
- How does our brain works and can generates ideas?
- Examples of creative processes
- Learning creativity
Module 2: Target Definition
- The current situation and the target situation
- SMART: Defining specific and measurable goals
- Prioritizing the relevant goals
Module 3: Problems and Hurdles
- Identify and define obstacles and hurdles
- Root cause analysis
- Analyze dependencies and consequences
Module 4: Idea Generation
- Tools for idea generation
- Ideation in teams
- Brainstorming workshops – onsite or virtual
Module 5: Idea Evaluation
- Effective evaluation systems
- Evaluation & agreement in teams
- A typical business evaluation catalogue
Module 6: Idea Selection
- Selection criteria and selection system
- Analyzing implementation approach and costs
- The final idea pitch
Module 7: Solution Implementation
- Planning implementation steps
- Controlling system for implementation
- Monitoring and improvement system
Module 8: From Idea to Reality
- Typical business challenges from ideation to implementation
- The idea safe for business workshops
- Disruptive ideas vs. small improvements
Business solutions included:
- Excel template SMART
- Excel template Root Cause
- Excel template Business Evaluation Catalogue
Each module will take about 45 minutes with additional time for any of your questions!
Workshops OfferedOne-day Online Business Workshops
999 Euro* per participant
- April 15, 2020: 9am-5pm EST
- July 3, 2020: 9am-5pm CET
- October 2, 2020, 9am-5pm EST
- January 14, 2021: 9am-5pm EST
- March 11, 2021: 9am-5pm EST
- June 1, 2021: 9am-5pm CET
Multiple-day Online Business Workshops
999 Euro* per participant
October 12-15, 2020, each 10am-12am CET
- October 12, 2020 : Module 1 & 2
- October 13, 2020 : Module 3 & 4
- October 14, 2020 : Module 5 & 6
- October 15, 2020 : Module 7 & 8
Feburary 1-4, 2021, each 10am-12am EST
- Feburary 1, 2021 : Module 1 & 2
- Feburary 2, 2021 : Module 3 & 4
- Feburary 3, 2021 : Module 5 & 6
- Feburary 4, 2021 : Module 7 & 8
Inhouse Online Business Workshops
- Any time worldwide, you select the day and time, for up to 20 participants.
- Choose between one-day or multiple-day formats and schedule the modules anyway you prefer.
- Tailored to your needs, you can mix and match training or consultation topics as you desire.
- We offer inhouse workshops in English, German and other languages.
- You need an expert-on-demand to help you with a difficult business issue ? In our tailored inhouse online business workshops we can help you to identify, analyze and solve complex or complicated business topics !
- Inhouse Online Business Workshop for 2999 Euro*
*All prices are excluding appl. taxes e.g. VAT / MwSt. Early bird discount of 10% until 6 weeks before scheduled date (during checkout kindly add "Early Bird Discount" as code). 10% discount for additional participants from the same company (during checkout kindly add "Group Discount" as code). Advance payment is required for participation in our workshops. CET = Central European Time (UTC+1), EST = Eastern Standard Time USA (UTC-4).
- You can register for any of our workshops using this webshop, just add this product to the above cart and check out.
- We also offer registration on Eventbrite.
- Of course, if you prefer to register by email just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!