Effective tools for successful business presentations
- 30 Mio. presentations are hold every day, worldwide. 90% are considered ineffective, often quite boring and mostly a waste of time.
- We teach you what the remaining 10% do differently, and why their presentations are convincing and effective. In our course we show you the respective international techniques and together with you practice them to enable you to hold successful business presentations.
In the past, only marketing had to hold presentations to customers. Nowadays, the interaction especially in international agile teams is getting much more sophisticated and staff as well as managers have to convince others of their ideas and suggestions.
Understanding that PowerPoint or Keynote are only tools is a first step. In our seminar we show you international presentation techniques and methods, that have proven to work and have been used by the above mentioned 10% to create successful business presentations.
This interactive online business workshop equips you with the necessary know-how, utilizing many examples and realistic exercises. Interactive communication with an expert trainer and other participants allows you to gain valuable tips and tricks for your business world.
- The main objective of this workshop is to enable you to create stunning business presentations.
- We show you international techniques and methods to allow you to act convincingly in discussions, workshops or when presenting to an international audience.
- We explain the roles of the presenter and the audience in detail, because most presenters underestimate these roles and focus on the content alone.
- Why should someone listen to you ? We show you what are compelling reasons to listen to your ideas and suggestions!
- Business presentations should have certain structures. We show you different international methods, e.g. an inductive or a deductive approach to structure a presentation.
- You will learn which are the key success factors for convincing business presentations. We also show you key factors leading to failure, and how to avoid this.
- Included are the business solutions: White Paper „International Benefit Understanding“, Excel template “Checklist Audience Preparation” and White Paper “Magical Words and Adjectives”
Module 1: The Role of the Presenter
- Challenge Business Presentations
- Key factors for good and bad presentations
- The role of the presenter
Module 2: The Role of the Audience
- Why is the audience so important?
- What need to be considered in particular when presenting to international audiences ?
- Checklist audience preparation
Module 3: Why Should They Listen to You ?
- The audience‘s benefit when listening to you
- Identifying and defining personal unique selling points (USP)
- Personal SWOT analysis and how to use them in presentations
Module 4: The Story
- Identify your presentation targets clearly and understandably
- The key message: what the audience should remember
- Your objectives in few words or phrases
Module 5: The Structure
- Developing a convincing story board structure
- Deductive and inductive approaches
- The AIDA structure as international marketing method
Module 6: The Argumentation
- Developing persuasive arguments
- Rational and emotional aspects
- Magic words, adjectives and phrases
Module 7: The Visual Elements
- PowerPoint, Keynote, Flipchart and other virtual and onsite tools
- Which tool is most suitable for which type of presentation?
- Targeting all five senses, especially when presenting virtually
Module 8: The Presentation
- Presentation mistakes: Why do the others don’t understand you and your ideas?
- Dealing with stoppers and mistakes
- Dealing with interruptions, counter arguments, killer arguments
Business solutions included:
- White Paper „International Benefit Understanding“
- Excel template “Checklist Audience Preparation”
- White Paper “Magical Words and Adjectives”
Each module will take about 45 minutes with additional time for any of your questions!
One-day Online Business Workshops
999 Euro* per participant
- July 24, 2020: 9am-5pm CET
- December 29, 2020, 9am-5pm EST
- March 22, 2021: 9am-5pm EST
- September 7, 2021: 9am-5pm CET
Multiple-day Online Business Workshops
999 Euro* per participant
July 28-31, 2020, each 10am-12am CET
- July 28, 2020 : Module 1 & 2
- July 29, 2020 : Module 3 & 4
- July 30, 2020 : Module 5 & 6
- July 31, 2020 : Module 7 & 8
May 18-21, 2021, each 10am-12am EST
- May 18, 2021 : Module 1 & 2
- May 19, 2021 : Module 3 & 4
- May 20, 2021 : Module 5 & 6
- May 21, 2021 : Module 7 & 8
Inhouse Online Business Workshops
- Any time worldwide, you select the day and time, for up to 20 participants.
- Choose between one-day or multiple-day formats and schedule the modules anyway you prefer.
- Tailored to your needs, you can mix and match training or consultation topics as you desire.
- We offer inhouse workshops in English, German and other languages.
- You need an expert-on-demand to help you with a difficult business issue ? In our tailored inhouse online business workshops we can help you to identify, analyze and solve complex or complicated business topics !
- Inhouse Online Business Workshop for 2999 Euro*
*All prices are excluding appl. taxes e.g. VAT / MwSt. Early bird discount of 10% until 6 weeks before scheduled date (during checkout kindly add "Early Bird Discount" as code). 10% discount for additional participants from the same company (during checkout kindly add "Group Discount" as code). Advance payment is required for participation in our workshops. CET = Central European Time (UTC+1), EST = Eastern Standard Time USA (UTC-4).
- You can register for any of our workshops using this webshop, just add this product to the above cart and check out.
- We also offer registration on Eventbrite.
- Of course, if you prefer to register by email just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!